2.9.11

"Me Too" Feels Better Than "Yes, you can"

me: Look at this disgustingly happy woman. She travels and eats gelato and wears pretty stuff. While I'm the big-ideas-daily-practice advocate and I'm going to die blogging and nothing else to show for.

NerdDude: We all feel the same way about our own lives.

me: What? Min jidd, ya NerdDude?

NerdDude: Well, I could be generalizing.

me: To gallows with politically-correctness! Do you really think we are waking up with the "Wasting my life away" chorus looping in our heads?

NerdDude: Okay. Let me qualify that statement and limit its scope to my personal experiences.

me: Just say it already!

NerdDude: I think the same way about my life.

me: ヽ(´ー`)人(´∇`)人(`Д´)ノ (´ー`)y-~~

One Hundred Books in A Year: 17 Lessons Learned

Pexel 1.      Readers will read. Regardless to format or income or legality.   2.      Something to remember: The Prophet was illit...