29.7.09

Press Release: Coverage

Fatih

This blog’s traffic went erratic last night. Why? Lo and behold, I – as in Alia Makki – have been reviewed on A. Fatih Syuhud’s blog.

He said,

She certainly has the talent and obviously is a good writer with an eloquent English I hardly find in an average Indonesian.

He called me an Indonesian. (◕‿-)  Isn’t that nice?

Then, to rub on the amusement and flattery, he said,

She’s tough, intelligent, rebellious and, well,  “wild”. Some qualities many men like to have in a girl.

I wonder if it’s okay to enjoy compliments when a strand of your personal brand is about transcending beyond earthly pleasures.

Then again, duck it; I’m going out to celebrate this event.

You’re most welcome to join.

One Hundred Books in A Year: 17 Lessons Learned

Pexel 1.      Readers will read. Regardless to format or income or legality.   2.      Something to remember: The Prophet was illit...